Lene Jorgensen

Velcome to my world. You might find it puzzling or even strange, but this is simply the way I see the world around me. I try to capture the things that make me wonder , sometimes big things and sometimes very small things. I hope you enjoy this look into my world.

19 June 2007


I have recently tried my hand at water colours,these are the results so far.


Blogger Géh said...


19 June, 2007  
Blogger Miguel Taborda said...


09 March, 2008  
Blogger PMBC said...

Your hand is great for watercolors!

24 July, 2008  
Blogger Carol said...

I wondered if I can use some of your pictures for my school art website.

07 September, 2008  
Blogger geraldo roberto da silva said...

Wonderful! Wonderful!

19 July, 2009  
Anonymous obat vimax said...

It was really informative. Your website is useful.
Many thanks for sharing! Obat vimax

29 June, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home